- Doxie® Q rechargeable wireless document scanner
- 8-page collapsible automatic document feeder
- Doxie apps for Mac, PC, and iOS
- ABBYY® OCR text recognition engine
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (1000 scans per charge)
- SD memory card
- Maintenance kit and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Worldwide USB power adapter set
Doxie Q is light and portable, with a collapsable 8-page automatic feeder, rechargeable battery, and memory – so you can scan anywhere, no computer required.
Dimensions: 11.5 x 3.1 x 1.6” (29.43 x 8 x 4 cm)
Weight: 1.79 lbs (0.81 kg)
- Scan documents, receipts, photos, and cards
- Scan anywhere – sync via USB, SD card, or built-in Wi-Fi
- Direct Feed slot for receipts, thick paper, and cards
- Doxie app for Mac, PC, & iOS organizes, optimizes, and creates JPEG, PNG, or multi-page PDF files
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) powered by ABBYY®
- 8-page simplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for regular paper sheets
- Turn your documents into multi-page, searchable PDFs with the Doxie app
- For double-sided documents, simply flip the stack over, scan the other side and easily interleave the two sides with a single click in the Doxie app
- Scan narrow receipts, thick paper, cards, and delicate paper in Doxie's Direct Feed slot
- Scan at 300 or 600 dpi
- 7.5 seconds per page @ 300 dpi
- Scan any page size: from business/ID card to A4, US Letter, US Legal – up to 8.5x30”
- Automatic Document Feeder: 8 page plain paper capacity, minimum size 3.5x3.5", maximum size 8.5x30" (read more)
- Direct Feed: For narrow receipts, thick paper, cards, and delicate paper (read more)
- 8 GB SD card included with space for 4,000 scans
- Included li-ion battery with 1,000 scan battery life
- PC Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Mac Requirements: macOS 10.7 or later, including macOS 10.12 Sierra
- iOS Requirements: iOS 9 or later
Doxie Q Carrying Case - $19
Doxie Q's custom carrying case protects Doxie from dust and scratches, and features a handy elastic carry handle.
Doxie Q includes a (1) year manufacturer warranty -- details.
Doxie Q includes OCR capabilities powered by ABBYY FineReader technology. Powered by ABBYY FineReader technology, used under license; ABBYY and FineReader are registered trademarks.
Doxie Q complies with various international standards for materials, manufacturing, materials, safety, and wireless technology – read more in product footnotes.
1. Battery life estimation: 1000 pages with Wi-Fi off. Battery testing conducted using U.S. Letter (approximately A4) size documents at 300 dpi color. Scans are retained on SD card if battery is depleted. Battery life varies by document size, ink coverage, and Wi-Fi usage patterns.
2. 8 GB SD card included, providing an estimated memory capacity of 4000 scans based on U.S. Letter (approximately A4) 300 dpi color scanning. Storage space varies by use and scanning configuration.
Pick roller and paper pad are user replaceable consumables, sold separately. One set included and pre-installed with Doxie Q. Replace separation pad after scanning approximately 7,500 sheets (models sold before May 2017 include a 3,000 sheet pad). Replace pick roller after scanning approximately 100,000 sheets. Read more.
By default, Doxie Q creates its own Wi-Fi network to access scans. Joining Doxie to your home or office Wi-Fi network requires a compatible Wi-Fi network configuration.
Doxie Q © Apparent Corporation. Apparent and Doxie are registered trademarks. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners – no endorsements by third parties are implied.