What's in the box?
- Doxie® Pro intuitive duplex document scanner
- 20-page collapsible automatic document feeder, scans up to 22 pages per minute
- OLED status and information display
- USB and USB-C connection cables
- Doxie apps for going paperless
- ABBYY® AI-enhanced OCR text recognition engine
- Maintenance kit: replacement pick roller, microfiber cleaning cloth
- Power adapter w/ US, UK, and Euro plugs
Size and weight
Doxie Pro is built for evolving spaces that need ongoing decluttering. It’s compact, simple to use, and is our most powerful scanner yet.
Dimensions: 11.75 x 4 x 3" (30 x 10 x 7.5 cm)
Weight: 3.19 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Scan documents, receipts, and cards
- Direct feed slot for cards, photos, and thick paper
- Crisp, clean copies of your documents in full color at up to 600 dpi
- Create JPEG, PNG, or multi-page PDFs
- Automatic contrast, rotation, and cropping make every scan look amazing
- Advanced AI-enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) powered by ABBYY®
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- 20-page duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for documents and receipts
- Turn your documents into multi-page, searchable PDFs with the Doxie desktop app
- Scan thick paper, ID cards, and delicate paper in Doxie's Direct Feed slot
Doxie apps for going paperless
- Doxie for Mac + PC: robust desktop software designed for importing, organizing, intelligent auto adjustments, creating multi-page and text-searchable PDFs with OCR, saving, sharing, and much more
- Scan at up to 600 dpi
- 2.7 seconds per page @ 200 dpi, 4 seconds per page @ 300 dpi
- Scan any page size: from business/ID card to A4, US Letter, US Legal – up to 8.5x118”
- Automatic Document Feeder: 22-page plain paper capacity
- Direct feed: For thick paper, ID cards, and delicate paper
- Mac Requirements: macOS 10.10.5 or later
- PC Requirements: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Doxie Pro Carrying Case - $29
Doxie Pro's custom carrying case protects Doxie from dust and scratches.
Available on Amazon.
Doxie Pro includes a (1) year manufacturer warranty — details.
Doxie Pro includes OCR capabilities powered by ABBYY FineReader technology. Powered by ABBYY FineReader technology, used under license; ABBYY and FineReader are registered trademarks.
Doxie Pro complies with various international standards for materials, manufacturing, materials, and safety — read more in product footnotes.
Doxie uses two user-replaceable consumables:
- Paper pad: Included and pre-installed. A free replacement is included with Doxie Pro. Replace paper pad after scanning approximately 30,000 sheets.
- Pick roller: Included and pre-installed. Replace pick roller after scanning approximately 100,000 sheets.
Doxie Pro © Doxie & Co. LLC. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners — no endorsements by third parties are implied.